Proud Mom

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hopefully today will go better for the oldest granddaughter, Alexis, then last Thursday did. Last week she had her first day of school, kindergarten. Everything went good when she got on the bus in the morning, but when she got home in the afternoon, she got off the bus and went straight to her room, with and I don't want to talk about it. So later on she comes out and says that she is sore from an all day of coloring and that she hopes they do something different, because that was boring. She also fell asleep in the back of the car on the way to her other grandparents. Mom had a hard time waking her up. Her mom told her it was ok if she came home and took a nap if she was tired after school. She swore up and down that she wasn't that tired. I think that maybe she was a little exhausted. Just to let me know we are not allowed to discuss this. Alexis just says if we say anything about school, why do we have to tell everybody what happened at school. So hopefully today goes better.
Other than that we still going to the dentist and the doctors', hopefully this will stop soon. And this is for call me grandma. I will be going to Vegas on Sept 11th, maybe you can give me some pointers before I leave.

Have a great day!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:09 PM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    No pointers for Vegas. It is all luck. Vegas is a lot of fun.
    When Noah started kindergarden he use to fall asleep on the bus ride home. I don't know how many times me or Mike had to go into the bus and wake him up.
    The driver said all the 5 year olds did that.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home