Proud Mom

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Not much excitement here lately. I have been in a funk the last couple of days and I just don't know what has brought this on, but I wish it would go away. It has probably just been all the stuff with my parents and sister that has finally caught up with me. I hope that is all, I have had these before and usually they just last for a day or so, but this one has lasted for about 3 days now. I think that I just need a break from all this craziness. We will be going camping soon and that will definitely pick me up. I really like to camp. It is just so relaxing, we love to sit by the fire and roast marshmallows and just genuinely leave the world behind.

I bought some flowers to pot up around the house. The weather is supposed to be nice this week, so hopefully I can get that done and the house will be set outside for the summer. I really enjoy yard work, but we have such a small yard I have to settle for putting everything in pots.
Well I will sign off for now.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:47 PM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    Tell me about funk. I have been looking at the world through different eyes. I have been trying to make sense out of everything that is going on. It is so hard sometimes.
    Sometimes I have to talk myself out of those funks. Life is tough. We need to take a break and leave all the other stuff behind. Thank God for vacations. Have fun camping.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home