Proud Mom

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I had my dental surgery last Thursday and surprise, surprise, absolutely no pain. I could not believe it. My dentist even called while he was on vacation to check on me. Now how many dentists do you know that would call while he is on vacation. I am having a little problem chewing, so lots of soup and rice. Thank God I like both.

The heat here is crazy like the rest of the country. We are expecting heat indexes to be near 110 degrees by tomorrow. I try not to go outside too much during the day, but I can't stand to be cooped up too much. Hubby is in Augusta GA and he says it isn't any better there. The dog is going crazy, he likes to lay in the yard and I just think it is too hot for that. So he is staying inside and going nuts. Maybe I will let him out for a while when the sun goes down.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:20 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    Sorry to hear about your surgery. I still haven't got my teeth worked on. I go Monday. I dread it.
    Hey Barb, how is your mom doing? I hope things are better with her.

     
  • At 7:02 AM , Blogger barb pfister said...

    Mom is better but there are more health issues that will need to be addressed in the future. That's just how it is when your parents get older. Thanks for asking.

     
  • At 4:57 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    I'm glad to hear she is better. I know what you mean about health issues in the future. The older my mom gets, the more we have to deal with.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home