Proud Mom

Thursday, June 28, 2007

I am trying to get everything ready here to go on vacation. We will be leaving either tomorrow evening or early Saturday morning. I have run into one small problem though, the hubby and I went to go for a walk last night and we didn't get very far, when I went to cross the street and I stepped into a hole someone had in the grass by the curb. I fell and had to limp the rest of the way home. The ankle is pretty swollen today, but I am able to walk on it and put pressure on it without it hurting too bad, the only thing that really hurts is walking down the stairs.
The other thing is we are riding the Harley from here to Georgia, so I pray the ankle is better tomorrow. I think I have everything just about packed, there is always that last minute stuff to do. We are actually going to staying Gatlinburg for a few days and meet up with a couple we met when we went to Sturgis last summer. They live just about 2 hours away and they are going to bring their motorcycle over and stay for the weekend. I can't wait we had a really good time with them in Sturgis. All of this will hopefully get me geared up to spend 3 or 4 days with my 3 sisters and 1 brother. I might not last long, they are so much older than me it is kind of like being with my parents. I hope we all have a good time and I will let you know how things go when I get back.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:00 PM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    Have fun and wrap that ankle.
    You will have to tell us all about your Harley adventure.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home