Proud Mom

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The big news for this week is that I have to have dental surgery on Thursday. I went in to have something I thought would be easy to accomplish and now I have to have my gums cut open and some bone removed before I can have the rest done. The dentist said I should only have some discomfort, not much pain. I'm not so sure I understand his definition of discomfort and my definition of pain. The hubby was really nice when we went to the grocery this weekend and bought me some soup, pudding and slimfast to drink so that if I am in pain I might still be able to drink something and eat something soft. Hopefully this will not be as bad as I think it will be.

My oldest daughter's(Amber) birthday is tomorrow, she will be 27. Man did that go by fast. Happy Birthday Amber!

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home