Proud Mom

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Memorial Day

I will take extra time today to say a special prayer for all those still serving our country and for all the families who have lost a loved one. I pray that all of you will do the same. Today and everyday we should remember those who are fighting and those who have fought for our freedoms. For we truly have more freedoms than any other country. I know that all of you that I blog with are mostly military families and that this day has a great significance for you as it does for me.

I am happy that Michelle is home and that she doesn't seem to be going anywhere soon. I also know that some of you will be going through deployment again in the near future and I pray that your soldiers will return to you, just as they left.


But I think Memorial day will always be a day of thanks for me. To Gavin James Colburn for keeping Michelle safe and sending her home to her family. I know that we will see you in heaven someday and we will all get to thank you personally. But until then we will keep you memory alive not just today but always.
So take sometime today to remember all of our heroes of freedom past and present.
Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home