Proud Mom

Friday, July 13, 2007

Wow it has been a long time since I have posted. I am back from the sibling reunion. Let's just say it was good to see everyone together after not being together for 23 years. I am now the youngest and so I am not very close to the older ones. Between me and the oldest there is 17 years and then me and the nest there is 15 years. I guess I really have to admit that i don't know them very well, even the 2 that I grew up with I am not very close to. I really don't know how to feel about seeing them all again, I don't know if too much time has passed and that is why I feel so strange around them or if getting together more often will make that feeling go away.
I am glad to be home though and yes I missed the grandkids. Bubby learned to walk while I was gone. She looks so cute toddling around the house. I will try to post some pictures of us all here soon, I have a lot to catch up on first.

Have a great day!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:55 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    Glad to see you made it back from your road trip all in one piece. I could not imagine riding around the country on a Harley! Does your butt hurt? teehee

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home