Proud Mom

Monday, August 13, 2007

Everything here is going pretty good. Hopefully the hubby and I will be going camping this weekend. We bought a new camper and have not been able to use it. But come Wednesday or Thursday we will be heading out. I can't wait, I have not been doing so good lately. I have been in this funk and can not seem to get out of it. I also have not been feeling up to par lately. I don't know what that is from. Just general tiredness and the blahs. Hopefully a few days of camping and sitting around the fire will take care of that. I just can't seem to get past this.
Friday was our oldest granddaughters' 6th Birthday, she is so excited, because this year she will go to kindergarten and she can't wait. Man that makes me feel old. I remember when she was just a baby and no one could hug her mamaw or she would scream. Those days are gone, but she is still a really special little person. the hubby and I went over to her house and I had to play her v smile with her. We really had a lot of fun, and she still hugs and kisses me and tells me how much she loves me. I hope that never ends.
Well I have to go for now.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:33 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    I know I am looking so forward to getting away for a few days. I get those funks. You just got to keep pushin yourself. Have fun camping.
    I know those hugs from the grandkids are the best feeling in the world. If we could bottle that hug feeling, we would be rich.

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    Barb, I hope you guys didn't get flooded out? Just thought I would check in.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home