Proud Mom

Friday, June 15, 2007

Hi!!!! I know I haven't blogged in a while but I have been busssssy! We went camping last week, we left on Wednesday and came home on Sunday. We had a good time but not much relaxation. We now have a permanent campsite for our camper so there wasn't any loading the camper and unloading it when we got home. All we have to do is take our clothes and some food and we are ready to cam[. My favorite part of camping is sitting around the campfire and toasting (for me burning) some marshmallows. I looking forward to doing that some more this summer.

The hubby had been in Sweden all week and will be home tomorrow night. I hope he had a good time and not just all work. I know he did go to the Harley shop and bought us some shirts. He just loves me way too much. They are 6 hours ahead of us, which is hard to adjust to, not just going over there but coming back. Hopefully, he will be coherent enough when he gets home to show me all the pictures he said he took for me.

Everything else here is pretty good and I hope all of you are pretty good too.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:57 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    Hi Barb: Glad to hear you are still truckin along.
    Yea, they even got Harleys in Sweden.
    I guess they are everywhere?

     
  • At 8:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    So glad to hear things are going well with you all.
    Oh, I haven't had toasted marshmallows in toooo long!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home