Proud Mom

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know most people think this is just a hallmark holiday and you may be right but I like to think it is a special day set aside to honor those we love. I hope you all will take sometime today to do just that. My hubby is not home today, but he made sure I knew he loved me before he left, a dinner out some really beautiful jewelry and some time alone. He is the absolute best. Honey I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH.
So take some time today and let everyone you love know how you feel about them.

LOVE
Barb

1 Comments:

  • At 9:21 PM , Blogger April M. Shah said...

    Yuck! Make us all puke mom. No just joking. I just wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day to you. I know I forgot to say it on Valentine's Day but there was so much going on and I didn't even think about it being Valentine's Day. Seeing as I had no one to really worry about buying anything for! I love you mom you are the greatest! Happy Valentine's Day!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home