Proud Mom

Monday, January 09, 2006

Hope everyone is having a good New Year. This year is stacking up to be kind of stressful. Two of the girls had auto accidents in the same week, tried to get away with the hubby but, I really hate cell phones, they make it so you are accessible 24/7 and the kids really take advantage of that. No one was hurt in either of the accidents, thank God.
I have started a new exercise regimen and boy does that take a lot of energy. I lost 80 punds last year but, I thought I would just get in better shape and take off the last 20 or so pounds I have left to lose. Especially before we go to Mexico at the end of March. I think that is obtainable. Especially since I will probably go walking with 2 friends of mine 4 times a week and we walk 4 miles each time, plus I also ride the stationary bike everyday. I have continued to watch what I eat. Work, Work, Work.
I will let you know my progress as I go along.

Have a good day
Barb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home