Proud Mom

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Things here are improving the middle one has returned to her hubby, and we have turned her room into the hubby's new office, no place for them to return to. Still having some recivilization problems with the one coming home from Iraq. We are hoping for a Very Merry Christmas with the family, we are trying to keep it small and uncomplicated.

Got the granddaughters' pictures back from the photographer and will post them as soon as my computer is up and running, I am using the hubbys' today. He is just too nice to me. I am so thankful for him everyday. He really knows how to take care of me, especially when things are crazy here.

I will post when I have the Christmas pictures.

Have a Very Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

Barb

2 Comments:

  • At 6:51 PM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    I am glad to hear the middle one returned to her hubby.
    Yes, Merry Christmas indeed!

     
  • At 3:31 PM , Blogger Barb said...

    I wanted to wish you, Michelle and April, and all your family a very Merry Christmas. Hope you are all doing great!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home