Proud Mom

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Well, it is the end of the year and time to reflect on the year past. I truly have been blessed in everything. I am so happy to have my daughter home from Iraq and also that she continues to adjust to the life here. I will continue to pray for all our soldiers still deployed for their safety and the completion of their mission. I am also grateful for my family, even though they can drive you up the wall sometimes we truly have it alot better than most.
I want to take this time to tell my husband how thankful I am for him and all he does for me everyday. I know sometimes it can be a hard job and I am truly thankful we have stuck to it and still love each other, even more than we did 27 years ago when we met. I am truly blessed to be going in to this year with you by my side.
I pray that all will be well with you and that you all will be as blessed as I feel!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless

Barb

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home