Proud Mom

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Thought I would blog since so many people are asking about April, just to let you all know, she has moved to anew apartment, so she is no longer living with her husband, and yes they are definitely getting divorced. I know I shouldn't and her husband keeps telling me I shouldn't feel responsible for her, and I really don't but you can't help but think sometimes, whose kids are these. I mean she wasn't raised like this and she really knows better, but she keeps making bad decisions. I hope someday she sits back and thinks about all she has done and learns something from all of this.
Everything else is going pretty good, I am waitng for March 22nd to get here. I will be of to sunny Cabo San Lucas. I can't wait, I need a vacation badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am really looking forward to this. I hope to really relax and destress while we are gone.
Michelle is doing some what better. There are still times, when as erik puts it I really would like to drop her. Not really!!!! I know it is hard to gte bsck into the swing of things, but I only have so much patience. I know when God was handing that out I must have gotten out of line.
I know things will get better and if this is all that is wrong in my life, I think I have it pretty good.

Have a great day everyone
Barb

2 Comments:

  • At 6:23 PM , Blogger Some Soldier's Mom said...

    saw this... thought you'd find it interesting

    http://www.thepatriette.com/archives/2006/01/challenges_faced_by_single_sol_1.html

     
  • At 11:29 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    Barb, it is alot harder to be a parent to adult children than to little ones. We have control when they are little but now all we can do is sit there and watch.
    One parent to another, I know what you mean. They will live and learn. We hope.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home