Proud Mom

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Just wanted to let you all know we had a great Christmas and we feel truly blessed here. The granddaughter got everything she asked for.(imagine that) I will post pictures when I get a chance. Still using hubby's computer so I only have a short time to type and can only use it when he is not at work. Had everybody over and had the big meal and sat around and talked for a long time.
But I think the best part was everybody went home aroun 6 and me and the hubby were alone. What a great time to just sit and reflect on how great our life really is. I know I wouldn't want to share it with anyone else. He is the best.
I will post more later and try to get the pics up soon. Have to go hubby has supper ready. AAAHHHH ain't life grand.

Have a good day
Barb

2 Comments:

  • At 4:04 PM , Blogger Al's Girl said...

    Glad to hear that you had a nice holiday!! Just wanted to stop by and say "thank you" for visiting our blog - hope everything is well with you and yours!!

     
  • At 1:01 PM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    Have a Happy New Year Barb. Wishes go out from me to you . I am wishing you a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.
    May God Bless you and yours.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home