Proud Mom

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but there is so much to deal with that time just seems to get away from me. I have taken to walking in the mornings 4 times a week and that is a real stress reliever. It also gets me out of the house, which is totally crazy. I know we prayed to have our soldier back home everyday she was gone, but now that she is home things are sure different. We knew that she would be different and boy is she, you can't hardly say anything to her without her snapping at you. I hope this will improve with time, but I don't know how much more we can take. I think maybe it is time for her to move out on her own. I think she was used to doing whatever she wanted whenever she wanted and sometimes you just can't so that in a house with other people to consider. I also really thought that the millitary would have taught her some kind of discipline but that seems to have fallen by the wayside in favor of sheer laziness and lack of any type of motivation. The good news is she is finally working and that is a God send. She only lays around the house now until she goes to work. I hope her chu was kept alot cleaner than her room, I think she could actually grow something in all the piles she has developed in there. I know this sounds pretty petty, but I hope this comes to an end soon. I only hope I am not the only one dealing with this from their children coming back form deployment.

I have about 10 pounds to go reach my goal for vacation. I think that is obtainable before we leave. I am so looking forward to vacation. Hurry up March 22nd.

Have a good day

Barb

2 Comments:

  • At 2:31 PM , Blogger barb pfister said...

    K,
    April has just about cut herself off from the rest of us. They are definitely getting a divorce. So things on that front aren't that good either, she seems to have put aside all of the things she once thought were important. Until she figures out what she wants I guess she will continue to make bad choices. Thanks for asking.
    Barb

     
  • At 2:19 PM , Blogger Erik Holtan said...

    Hey, if Michelle gives you any problems tell her to AT EASE, and then drop her!
    I hope it gets better, and you know for sure someday you will both look back and enjoy the stories of these days, so in some odd way, enjoy them.
    Oh, I was gonna ask abou tApril, but you gave the answer, and I hope all is working out as it should. I would make a wisecrack, but I don't want to put my foot in my mouth.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home