Proud Mom

Sunday, December 11, 2005

I'm sorry I haven't posted in such a long time, but when your whole house is turned upside down you get so caught up in the day to day stuff nothing else gets done. Everything here has changed since the children, well at least two of them, have moved back in. I can't believe how fast you can get tired of so many people in the house and so little room. We are glad that they had a place to go to, but when they become adults it gets a little challenging. I know this is all new to us so we are trying to work out all the kinks, so hopefully after the first of the year when things slow down some the stress level will go down also.
I hope you are all enjoying the weeks leading up to Christmas and can feel all the excitement the holiday brings. Just remember to take some time for yourselves and think about the true meaning of Christmas. I will try to be better about posting and I know I will be better about visiting my other blogging pals.
Have a good day
Barb

2 Comments:

  • At 4:33 PM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    So you got adult children stuff going on with you also. I can relate.
    This Christmas is not one of my best. I just want to get Dave back on his own two feet again.
    I am hoping things calm down for me also after the holidays.
    Take care of our selves is good advise.

     
  • At 12:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    HEY BARB!!! How it gets better.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home