Proud Mom

Monday, November 21, 2005

Just a little update on how things are going since our soldier came home. It is great having her back but as you can imagine it will take them a while to get back into the swing of things. I know the Army did not let them keep their chus this way. We are letting her slide until after the holidays and then we will have to maybe have a few rules.
Thanksgiving for us this year will be a big deal, I am making the entire meal by myself and at last count I am making about 20 different items, as everyone has a favorite. I will let you know how that goes. I really do like to cook so this will be fun for me. I am a stay out of the kitchen this is my territory kind of person. I will probably not have time to post much till after Thanksgiving, so everybody have a happy holiday and be extra thankful for everything you have and even for some of the things you don't.

Have a Happy thanksgiving
Barb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home