Proud Mom

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I have decided to try and post some of the things I am thankful for this year, because I have so much to be thankful. First of all there is the return of my daughter from Iraq, then there is all the soldiers who are still over there or on their way home who have fought for our freedom. My family and friends both church and non. My health, home, church, ability to pay my bills and have extra. My ability to drive and to have a car and places to go. I also am very thankful this year for all of the soldiers who paid the ultimate sacrifice for us to have all these things to be thankful for, I know their families miss them but still they are so proud of them.
I will close my post today by saying: Have a Happy Thanksgiving and may your list of thanks continue to grow with each passing day.

Barb

1 Comments:

  • At 12:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Family, friends, and all of you who support all of us

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home