Proud Mom

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
The hubby is so excited, we are supposed to have a foot or better of snow, and I know for some of you that isn't much, but that is the most we have had at one time this year. He just can't wait to get outside and play. I like to sit in the house on the stairs and watch the snow just blow all around the house outside. I kind of like being stuck in the house, so that the outside world doesn't vie so much for your time and energy. I am finally feeling better and am able to get some things done. Now the daughter has strep and is home for the next couple of days. She got sick at the end of last week and finally had to be forced to go to the doctors' on Sunday. I told her we are getting ready to go on vacation and if I get sick again I am going to be really mad.
They came and measured for our kitchen counter yesterday, so hopefully we will be able to get that installed as soon as we get back. We should have the estimate by Wednesday. I will be glad when that happens it will be like a new kitchen.
Well I will let you know how much snow we finally get and when we will get the kitchen done.
Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Don't get sick. Stay away from the daughter.
    Where are you going on vacation this year?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home