Proud Mom

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Got word from the hubby's doctor yesterday and they say he has 2 small pulmonary nodules. They eant to check them again in april to see if they are getting any bigger. They say if they grow alot it is a sign that they could be malignant. So we will wait until april and get them checked again. Other than that things are going pretty smoothly, other than all the cleaning I have had to do since the holidays. Wow was this house dirty. I took down all the decorations yesterday, inside and out, and today I have dusted and vaccumed from top to bottom. I think that has caught me up in that department. Next week I hope to start on the New Year's resolution of a healthier hubby and me.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:40 PM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    I'll keep your hubby in my prayers.
    I have the same resolution. So far I have been a failure. Old habits are hard to break.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home