Proud Mom

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tonight I will have Mabel at about 7 and I will watch her all day tomorrow. I have set up the port a crib and I even went to the store and bought baby food, baby spoons and some new binkies. I know she will be a good girl when she is here because she is always good. She went to church on Sunday and everybody kept saying that if they hadn't have seen her sitting on my lap they never would have known she was even there. She just played with her toys, had a few snacks and was really interested in everything that was going on around her. I know she will enjoy being with mamaw for the day and I will have her again Friday. I am doing this because mom and dad have drill this weekend and they moved it up to Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I will let you know how I have survived on Saturday after I have had Mabel 2 days this week. Mabel and I will get some quality mamaw and baby time this week, that is what I am looking forward to.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home