Proud Mom

Friday, February 09, 2007

BLAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been sick all week with a horrible head cold that I can't seem to get rid of, even though I would like to. I have spent much of the week on the couch and today was the first day I have really been able to do anything around the house. I am paying for that now, I am exhausted and feel absolutely yucky. I did go to town with the hubby earlier to order new countertop for the kitchen, because we bought a new sink and that would not go with the countertop we had. It should be installed in a couple of weeks, they are coming to measure on Monday. Well that is why I haven't posted this week, I hope I feel better soon. I will let you know when that is, hopefully before vacation.
Have a great day!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sorry to hear about the cold. Hoping you feel better soon.
    Getting something during the winter always brighten things up!
    I have new carpeting coming for my dining room Friday.
    I want my floors in my kitchen and dining room to be of a similar color. The kitchen is brown and biege so I picked out carpeting similar in color. Ginger ale is the color.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home