Proud Mom

Saturday, January 20, 2007

I survived the week and am only a little tired today. I probably wouldn't be so tired but my hubby decided to go four wheeling with his buddies and they came over about 7:30 for breakfast, that was proceeded by 3 phone calls. So needless to say I didn't get to sleep in until I was done sleeping. Mabel went home around 4 pm yesterday, and even though I am very tired and could barely stay awake through dinner last night, you start to miss them as soon as they go. She is such a sweet baby. She even went to the the hubby's docotr visit with us yesterday. Everybody was so in love with her by the time we left, they told us that every time we come to the doctors' office we have to bring her with us.
The doctor visit went ok. I wish we had gotten some better answers, than we will take more tests in April to see if things are any different, then we will decide what to do from there. The doctor did tell us not to commit to anything in April, travel wise or otherwise. So we will be sitting on pins and needles until then. Hopefully things will have improved by then. So continue to pray for us.

Have a great day!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:59 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    Prayers going out your way.
    Prayers that all the answers you get are good ones.
    Grand kids can always brighten your days.
    I miss Gabby so much. After spending 5 days with her, it just made me want to be with her more.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home