Proud Mom

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Yes christmas was very good and the hubby was really good to me, the list of things he got me is a little long to list, so I won't. But the best gift of all was just having him here with me, so I made us a special dinner and we even used the good china and silverware, we had a great time.

Pray for us though, I take the hubby tomorrow to have a cardiolite stress test at the hospital at 6:30 am because he went to the doctors' last Wednesday and his cholesterol was 335 and his bad cholestorel was 209. We have to get this taken care of and the diet has started, and I am sure the medicine will be next. I will let you all know as soon as we do. Just pray that none of arteries are clogged and we get this taken care of with just the diet, exercise, and medicine. I willbe sitting in the waiting room for 4 or 5 hours, so I will definitely have to take something to work on and a book to read.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home