Proud Mom

Monday, February 05, 2007

Hi!!!!!! I'm back and boy was it cold in Kalamazoo. We had to leave there pretty quickly because of the blizzard they were expecting the day we were leaving. They already had 4-6 inches of snow and were expecting that much more and 30 mph winds. It snowed on and off the whole time we were there. Not to mention all the little kids who were staying at the hotel courtesy of the hockey team and the room next to ours was party central. They also made sure they were constantly yelling and running up and down the hall until after 11 every night. They also tore the rope divider out of the pool. All of this while the parents were "watching" them. I just don't understand how people let their kids go to these things with "chaperone's" that never really watch them. Plus we stayed at the Holiday Inn in Dundee at Cabela's. That was a real treat with the temp below 0, when we got up in the morning and had no hot water for a shower, even though we called the front desk.
Other than those things we had a pretty good time and were able to get in the pool and work out. I even finished a cross stitch I had been working on for awhile, so that made me feel good. I did get to relax quite a bit and destress. I am glad to be home though and now comes the laundry. About 5 tons of it, I think. I will write in a couple of days when I resurface from the laundry and cleaning the house and running errands.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:10 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    Sometimes it is nice just to be in different surroundings.
    The weather in Kalamazoo is pretty harsh.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home