Proud Mom

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hopefully things are getting back to as "normal" as they usually are around here. I finally got to spend the morning doing something that I enjoy. I went to a scrapbooking crop. I really had a good time getting out of the house and reliving the vacation we had in February, when we went to Cabo so that was really nice. I enjoyed looking at all the beach pictures, especially as I remember how nice and warm it was and how cold it has been the last couple of days. I know it is January and this is Ohio, it could be a lot worse. I am just afraid we will pay for it somewhere along the way. I am very thankful that we haven't had the ice we usually get this time of year.

The hubby is adjusting to the diet really well and he is no longer smoking, I think it has been 2 weeks since he has had a cigarette. I think he is doing great. I know it has been hard but I am very proud of him. I pray that this will take care of the cholesterol and the lungs, even though we know he will have to take medicine for the cholesterol. We go next Friday for that and to see about the rest of the aches and pains. So I will let you know how that turns out. That is the update from here. I am still trying to upload the software for my camera so I can get the pictures posted from Christmas, I will work on that this weekend and try to have pictures nest week.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:45 PM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    The stop smoking is a tough one. I hope he can stick with it.
    I'll look forward to seeing the Christmas pictures.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home