Proud Mom

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Just a note to let you all know that yes I am still here. I just have been busy trying to get ready this Thursday to go with the hubby on a business trip to Kalamazoo, MI. I know this sounds like a cold place to go to in Jan-Feb, but at least I will get a few days in a hotel room, and even get to use the pool and I don't have to cook. Hubby just thinks that I need a few days away. I highly agree.
We did do something interesting this weekend, we got a new fridge, stove and microwave, all stainless. Boy are they great. The oven is not just a gas, but also a convection oven, with a warming drawer, instead of broiling in the lower drawer you can do that right in the oven part. It also has 5 burners which is good because the middle on a gas range was a waste of space. But the really nice thing about the gas stove is it is self cleaning, yeah, I have never had a gas stove that is self-cleaning, I think that will be really great. I even have a fridge now that has ice and water in the door, welcome to 2007. I have never had one that had ice or water in the door. I really need to read the manuals and figure out all the bells and whistles on the new appliances.
I will talk to you all when I get back from Michigan and let you know if I destressed or not.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home