Proud Mom

Thursday, February 15, 2007

FUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We had 12" of snow, boy did that make the hubby happy!!!!! He had a ball, for 2 days at least. He was outside at least 10 hours every day digging everybody out with the ATV. I hope that is the last of the snow, but you never know about Ohio in February, especially since we had such nice weather all of December and January. I know the people in upstate New York had it way worse then we did, but I think is you live up there you kind of expect the snow to be that bad.
I leave next Wednesday for the Dominican Republic for 5 days. I can't wait, after all the snow and the head cold I am ready to be some place warm. Of course I will be spending most of my time by the pool. I hope to just lounge around and read most of the day. I will have pictures when I get back and hopefully I can load them on to the new computer. I will be busy getting ready for vacation, there is a lot of things that need to be done before I go, so if I don't have time I will catch you when I get back.
Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:18 PM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    You lucky lady you! Just think of us back here freezing. The weather channel is saying we might break 50 this weekend.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home