Proud Mom

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The last few days here have been real interesting, we are putting new windows in our 100+ year old house, and when I say we, I mean me and the hubby. How is that for excitement! We only have 9 more to go and the whole house will have all new windows and believe me I can't wait until we are finished. Other than that I have been cleaning up all the potted plants around the outside about 125 in all. I have just been really busy with all the stuff that needs to be done around here for the fall. I know it sounds like alot but I really enjoy the flowers and veggies in the summer, yes I garden in pots around my deck. I grow things like tomatoes, peppers, lettuce, spinach and all different kinds of herbs, in fact I can't wait for the seed catalogs to get here for next year.
I hope everyone is outside enjoying the beautiful weather we are having, because if you aren't you will be the same ones complaining that we have too much snow. Everybody have a great weekend!!!!!

Barb

3 Comments:

  • At 5:11 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    Sounds like my place. I have flowers everywhere. I took my digital camera outside to take some pictures of my autumn decorations and the dang thing broke.rrrrr I only had it for a year. I am so mad. I guess I'll have to throw some hints for a new one for Christmas.

     
  • At 9:12 AM , Blogger April M. Shah said...

    mom don't lie to the people like that. we all know what you really grow in those pots around your deck...it is the only way you can tolerate us children. JUST KIDDING.

    Just to let everyone know, my mom has like a bazillion plants growing around the house. And then i go and buy her a mini rose bush for her birthday. Like she has any room for that!

     
  • At 3:27 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    Hi April!
    I will tune in Monday for your tribute.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home