Proud Mom

Monday, June 12, 2006

I have had a very busy week and most of it is for the kids. I went Wednesday to court with April for her divorce, that was fun, and then we went to the mall and to lunch, We did have a lot of laughs, so the day wasn't all bad. Got home around 12:30 and the other kids were here, had to watch the grandkids while the oldest, Amber, went to work. I watched them for maybe 3 hours. Thursday and Friday were spent watching Michelle's little one, Mabel, while she went to drill. She dropped her off at 6am and picked her up around 6 pm. Those were long days, but that baby is so sweet and lovable, we had a good time. I really have to remind them that just because I don't have a job does not mean that I don't have anything to do during the day. I don't mind helping out but I can feel my age creeping up on me and boy does that wear you out. Hopefully this week I will be able to get all the stuff done around the house that didn't get done while we were camping.
I am so glad to hear that A Military Mom's boy is on the way home. I know exactly how she feels, you just think that the time is going by so slowly, but it will be here before you know it. I know she has been waiting a long time for this and I can't wait til she tells us he is finally home. I continue to pray everyday for the return of all our sons, daughters, mothers and fathers. I know the rest of America is doing the same.

Have a great day
Barb

2 Comments:

  • At 11:16 AM , Blogger April M. Shah said...

    the beginning of the day wasn't that much fun...being that we were almost late for court because we were in the wrong building and the whole getting divorced thing. But later on was fun with the built in humongo bras lol....good times were had by all...well at least by you and i....especially the three sides of vegetables...what was it? Corn, mashed potatoes, coleslaw, and carrots? I forgot....talk to you later mom!

    By the way Gaz had apparently been drinking and didn't realize he left that message on there...had to remind him of it the next day....quite hilarious

     
  • At 11:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    drunk only with the lust of youth and summer.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home