Proud Mom

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Tomorrow is the big day. I think we haveeverything we need for the next three weeks. We are headed for Sturgis, SD and the big bike week. I know that we will have great time and I am looking forward to getting away( I know the hubby is even though he will have to work part of the time) but I know I will really miss te grandkids. I will be finishing the packing today and hopefully will be on the road no later than 9 am tomorrow. Wish us a safe trip and I hope to have alot of pics to share when we return.

Have a great day
Barb

2 Comments:

  • At 9:22 AM , Blogger April M. Shah said...

    Wait a minute!!!! You will miss the grandkids? what about us kids are we just chopped liver? We will miss you guys! Well at least I will!

    have fun mom!

     
  • At 1:31 PM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    I hope you had fun, I am a couple weeks late but I hope you had a great time.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home