Proud Mom

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Tomorrow is Hubby and my 27th wedding anniversary and I would like to take sometime to let everyone know that I have the best hubby in the world. He has always been there when I need him and even when I think I don't, he knows better then me when I need him. He is kind, loving , loyal, supportive and he lets me have my tantrums every now and then,( which I appreciate). He is compassionate, forgiving and has learned to admit when he is wrong(most of the time). He is just an all around good guy and I would marry him all over again. So to my wonderful hubby: Happy Anniversary!!!!!!! I hope we have many more together.

Love forever and always!!!!!!!

Wishing you all someone to love.
Barb

2 Comments:

  • At 5:27 PM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    Wow! a birthday and wedding anniversary all in one week. Cogratulations on 27 years. May God bless you with many more.

     
  • At 7:12 AM , Blogger April M. Shah said...

    happy anniversary mom and dad. Love you guys bunches. I already called you on your anniversary to wish you a good one and now i decided i would leave a comment.

    Congrats.

    ~ApriL~

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home