Proud Mom

Monday, June 19, 2006

Had a great day with the hubby yesterday for Father's Day. We had a cookout and the girls came over to spend sometime with their terrific dad. The hubby got up this morning and had to board a plane for San Diego and then a car ride to Tiajuana. I hope he has some time to look around all though I've heard that there is nothing to do there.
Meanwhile I have a week to (myself), that is in parathensis because you never know what will be going on with the kids. I have had a really good and quiet day to today, but it is only Monday. Just a short post to let you all know what is going on here, will try to post more later.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!
Barb

1 Comments:

  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    Hi Barb, glad to see things are pretty calm in your neck of the woods. At least it was clam on June 19th.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home