Proud Mom

Tuesday, August 22, 2006


I'm back!!!!!!!! We had a great time in Sturgis, and now comes the hard part. Catching up on everything while we were gone. I have a lot of pictures to post and I am working on that as we speak. Vacation was really great we got to see a lot of neat things and we met some great people from all over the world while we were there and yes we saw some really weird things as well. You can't go to a place with that many people and not seem some weirdos. I just thougth I would let you all know we are home and that I will blog pictures next.

Barb

1 Comments:

  • At 4:14 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    Glad you made it back. David was suppose to go to Sturgis. He loved the motorcycle rallies.

    Hey Barb try to load your pictures through your post. I didn't know if you knew you could do that. See the little picture at the top of the blog post, if you have a picture file, after you click the little picture hit browse and your picture file should come up. I find that is the easiest way to post my pics.
    When I went to your blog all I see is a red X. I'll keep checking back for pictures.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home