Proud Mom

Monday, February 27, 2006

The hubby and I went ot SCI in Detroit this weekend, if you don't know what this is, it is a big event that combines alot of hunting vendors that do hunting trips and they also auction off hunting trips and different kinds of items, jewelry, furs etc. We had a great time and came home with a little less money in our pockets. The biggest investment we made is a 7 week old chocolate lab, named Dundee. That's right we have a puppy in the house. Which means not much sleep the paast 2 nights and I am sure that will continue for a while. I hope the housebreaking doesn't take too much longer,oops had to take Dundee outside. He is a pretty good pup, I am just waiting for the day he responds to his name. I also hope that we can survive the puppy stage. Wish us luck.

Barb

2 Comments:

  • At 8:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    My wife says I cannot have a puppy. So I said how a bout a baby? She said How a bout a puppy!?

     
  • At 3:07 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    I almost had a chocolate lab pup. My son Mike was selling them and he wanted me to take the runt for nothing, just because he became attached to it. I kept it over night, but I could not keep him because I have to much going on in my life.
    Hubby and I always go to the sportsman shows. We have even booked vacations through them
    We haven't been doing much of that lately, though

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home