Proud Mom

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but I have been so busy. My mom is still in the nursing home and on Tuesday she has to go to Kettering for a doctor to look at her back. Then we will decide hopefully what they are finally going to do about the 3 broken vertebrae. She was so bad last week that she didn't know where she was or even who any of us were when we visited. They said it was just the meds she was on, but she also had a bladder infection that was causing her to be delirious. They have the infection under control and she seems to be doing better, even walking a little bit. Between visiting mom and babysitting for drill weekend, I haven't had much time for anything else. I didn't even go to church today because the hubby said I was too tired and needed to rest. So I didn't go, I don't think that made me feel any better. I have been having a rough week. I feel pulled in all directions and that no one wants to listen to me. I have tried to explain to the hubby, but sometimes they just don't get it. I am praying this week will go better. We take mom Tuesday at 9 am, so pray for wisdom for the doctors, safe travel and wisdom for us to make the correct decision.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:58 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    My prayers are with you Barb.
    Once a long time ago, I said to an older lady at church. I can't wait until my kids are grown and on their own. She said don't wish that, grown kids multiply. I laughed when she said that, but now I get it.
    Special prayers going out to your mom.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home