Proud Mom

Friday, April 06, 2007

We have been busy here this week going to doctors' appointments and having tests done. Monday hubby had a cat scan to check on his lungs and they say that they are the same(that is good). So he has to come back in 3 months to have them looked at again. I had my physical on Tuesday. Cholesterol is good(135, 75 for the good,63 for the bad) that is about as good as you can get. Blood pressure is 110 over 70, I told the hubby he should vent more. I had a cat scan today because I am having a lot of migraines, but that is to be expected with all the stress I have been under lately. Mom has been moved to a nursing home for at least 3 weeks. She has broken 3 vertebrae in her back. They still don't know what they are going to do about them and we won't know anything new until Monday. This is a holiday weekend so no doctors or tests this weekend. I will keep you informed as we go along.

Have a Blessed and Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:49 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    I'm glad to hear you and your hubby are doing well, but I'm sorry about your mom.
    I know what you mean about stress. Everyday it seems mom gets more like one of my kids instead of my mom.
    I'll keep your mom in my prayers.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home