Proud Mom

Monday, April 02, 2007

Today I took the hubby to the hospital for his cat scan so we are waiting for the results. He had to have a second scan to look at the nodules they found on his lung in January. So we will be sitting on pins and needles until the doctor gives us the results. I go tomorrow for my yearly physical, so this is not a good week for us, so far.
I also had to go and sit with my mom today while my dad went to a doctors' appointment at the VA. A week ago Saturday my mom fell and they called my sister and her son to come and get her up off the floor because my dad could not lift her. The only problem was my dad did not take her to the hospital until Tuesday night and I think there is something seriously wrong with her spine. She has to use a walker to get around and she has never had a problem with that before. She said that the pain medication they gave her doesn't even being to touch the pain. She is literally yelling every time she has to stand up. Hopefully they will do something about it this time. I am still upset with my dad for not taking her to the ER on the day it happened. Parents what can you do with them.
Thank God the weather here is so glorious and we are not stuck in the house today. That will change tomorrow with the severe weather and the damaging winds and hail we are expecting.
As soon as we find out anything from the doctor I will let you all know what they say.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:00 PM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    I am so sorry to hear that! I will keep your hubby and your mom in my prayers.
    Happy Easter Barb!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home