Proud Mom

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Hopefully everyone is just about ready for Christmas and things are not too hectic at your house. I think that I have everything under control, we will see, by the time Saturday rolls around I could be in deep trouble. I know that this time of year gets really crazy but lets not forget the true meaning at this time. Which contrary to what most of the world thinks is not how much we can spend, but to remember the baby that was born in a manger long ago. I really do wish you all the best and pray you all have a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year. I also pray for all our troops still fighting around the world and for their families, who I know give them all the support and love they need, may they come home safe and soon.

Have a Blessed Holiday Season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home