Proud Mom

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hubby is on another business trip, so I am sort of home alone, April is here during the day and I have the dog. The good thing about this is I will hopefully get all the presents wrapped before the hubby gets back. Yes I have all the shopping done and just have the wrapping left to do.
Things here are going pretty good. Even though April has been home for 3 weeks, it is still pretty good. Of course we had the normal adjustment period of you think you can just go and not come home at all, hopefully that will be the one and only time that happens, because the hubby was pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I know life is boring here right now but sometimes that can be a good thing.

Have a great day!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home