Proud Mom

Monday, November 27, 2006

Well here is an update for everyone. April has officially moved back home as of this past Saturday. The boyfriend and I moved her in about 2 hours. Jay and I did all the heavy lifting and toting while April just put all the boxes in her car. I was surprised it went as smoothly as it did. Of course the hubby was no where to be found, actually he left Friday to go to southern Ohio so he could go four wheeling, he will be back sometime on Wednesday. I hope he is having fun and not hurting himself, because little does he know we will be cleaning the basement when he returns.
I also put the Christmas lights on the little trees we have on the porches, so at least I have started on the Christmas decorations. I thought I would do the outside stuff since it is so nice outside here right now. I think yesterday was in the low 60's. I just don't know how long this weather will last and I am trying to take advantage of it before we get bombarded with the white stuff. I just like that for the holidays. Well off to finish making my Christmas cards.

Have a great day

1 Comments:

  • At 11:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    April will be home for the holidays.
    Glad to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home