Proud Mom

Monday, September 25, 2006

I went on the last camping trip of the year and had a good time. Michelle took the baby and they all slept in a tent. Wednesday night it was so cold that they had to go get a space heater. The baby was really good on her first camping trip. She reallly likes to be outside so that helps. She really didn't fuss a whole lot and was just facinated by the whole camping experience. They have a flea market at this campground so yes I did but some stuff for the grandkids. I just couldn't resisit somethings. I think I am glad the camping season is over for a while because you are so exhausted by the time you get home and unpack the camper and clean it up. Which reminds me I have to go clean the camper. Have great day!!!!!!!!!!

Barb

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home