Proud Mom

Sunday, November 13, 2005

I thought I would blog really fast and let everyone know that we are on our way home and Michelle is with us. We had a great reunion at Fort McCoy and then she didn't get released until this afternoon, so we are stopping overnight on our way home because it is too far to drive anymore tonight. We should be home sometime around 3:00pm tomorrow afternoon. Things have been so exciting and different, I will get into all the details when I get home. I just wanted to let all of you who have been praying for this day know that the journey is almost over and it has been a great trip. Thanks for all our prayers and support. I will post more later when I have more time.

Have a good day
Barb

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home