Proud Mom

Monday, November 07, 2005

We are leaving first thing in the morning! Man the phone calls I will have to remember to make if anything changes. I have made all the family phone calls last night so everyone would have the latest update on Michelle's arrival. Now the excitement is really starting to build, I will probably not be able to sleep and will be up at 3:00 am. That's ok then we will be sure to make it there in plenty of time, but first we have to go to Rockford, Ill. for my husbands' business. I don't think I will be able to sit still in the car for long, so we will probably make some long stops along the way. Haven't heard from Michelle since last Wednesday, but they were headed for Kuwait on Sunday and then on to Germany. I do have everything packed and ready to go, just throw the suitcases in the car and I am ready. I will probably not be able to blog much while we are gone, unless the hotel has a hi-speed connection, my hubby will take the laptop. I know I will have lots to blog when I get back, so stay tuned for further updates. Michelle we are on our way!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good day
Barb

2 Comments:

  • At 6:10 PM , Blogger Barb said...

    It will be wonderful for you all to have Michelle home after her deployment. How exciting for you all!

    I actually tracked over here from Capt B's place - glad to see April is a positive influence ... Haha!

     
  • At 4:06 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    Praying for safe travel for you and Michelle.
    Kuwait, yes Michelle, I think you are finally on your way home.
    Thank you so much for serving our country.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home