Proud Mom

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Hey everybody, I amback fom Michigan. We cam bak a day early because if we didn't we wouldn't have any clean clothes to leave on Monday or Tuesday for Wisconsin. Yes, it is finally time to leave to go see Michelle and hopefully she will be home shortly after that. We are making our final plans, lots of excitement going on here. I don't know if I will be able to last until next Friday or Saturday before we see her. I know I won't hardly be able to sleep come next week. I still have to go and buy her some toiletries, before we leave and we better have the Mountain Dew handy too. She is a MD freak. Now hopefully they will not get held up in Kuwait or Germany, you know how those military flights cn be, and the weather is probably not very good in Germany either(I think I will look that up on the internet).
Other than that things have settled down here. April is still prett sore from the car accident, but thank God no one got hurt, and she has a rental car until hers' is fixed. Although she will have to learn how to picke her stuff up while she lives her, see they get worse when they come back home and have been gone for awhile. They are just pigs!!!! Well I will leave this discussion for another day.

Have a good day
Barb

1 Comments:

  • At 8:57 AM , Blogger Weight Loss said...

    Hiya barb pfister, I was searching around for info on how to start a home based business. I found your blog.

    I was reading your post and believe it or not it’s helped me. Every tip I get helps, even if its just new phrases I have never used before, its helps me be a better mentor. This is my business link - home based business - check it out and see what you think.

    Anyways barb pfister, you have a good site. I'll be back.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home