Proud Mom

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Eight days left until Michelle leaves for home. My gosh I can't beleibe the time has flown by so fast. Michelle called today and was so excited you could realy hear it in her voice.She was excited about no more missions, and the only thing she really had to worry about was what day they are leaving for home.
I hope all who read this will someday be able to post the same thing about your soldier. I know I seem excited and we are but we still are concerned about all the soldiers who are still over there. I have really come to think of all the people who visit my site as family. I know we have been through alot together and I will still be here even after Michelle gets home. We will let you know what is going on here and we will still visit your sites so we know what is going on with you and how we should pray, for I still believe that prayer is one of the most important tools we have to support each other and ahow how much we appreciate and care for each other. I will keep you all posted as the days get closer about what we are going through and what we are looking forward to. Now if the Army keeps the dates the same we will have a lot more to post in the near future.

Have a good day.
Barb

2 Comments:

  • At 4:53 PM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    I will be waiting to see those post about the joyous homecoming.
    Prayers for safe travel.
    Make sure Michelle knows that I thank her for serving our country.
    May God bless her.

     
  • At 12:08 AM , Blogger Erik Holtan said...

    Barb,
    Glad she is coming home soon, I won't be far behind!
    Have a good day!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home