Proud Mom

Saturday, October 22, 2005

I will take some time to post today because alot is happening here. Michelle called earlier and said she still has a head cold and that because of the weather turning she will probably have that for a while. Hopefully she takes some kind of medicine before it turns in to pneumonia. She is still real excited about coming home and is even counting the days, 13 as of today.
I f you have been reading april's site, she is going through some really rough stuff in her marriage right now and has decided to move back home for a little while until they can work some things out. Hopefully we can all get things straightened out and live together relatively peacefully. Some big adjustments will have to be made on both sides. Pray that things will go the way God intended.
Man to be empty nesters and then all of the sudden have a full house. WOW!!!!!! But I am glad God let us have a big enough house so we can help the girls.
I'm sure I will have a lot to post in the next few weeks.

Have a good day!!!!!!
Barb

2 Comments:

  • At 11:39 AM , Blogger bloggrez said...

    A Night of Comedy: Lap-Pop
    Across from the homeless shelter on Capp street in the Mission District, at the Space180 venue, there was a cosmic convergence.
    Hey you've got a great blog here, the best I've seen so far, keep up the good job! A few days ago I was surfing the web and came across this cool site on Apply for loans online. It features all sorts of interesting information on Apply for loans online and makes it super easy to apply online. Now I know that people want fast services I recommend they visit Apply for loans online for quick and hassle-free service.

     
  • At 3:02 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    I know what you mean about being an empty nester. One thing I do like is having my house all to myself. I like leaving my house clean, to go someplace, and coming home and it is still clean. That was not the case when Dan was here. I'd come home always to a mess, usually in the kitchen. But now I would take any mess he makes.
    Prayers being said for April, Michelle and you mom. Remember patience is a virtue.
    I am so glad to hear that Michelle is almost home. God bless you and yours.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home