Proud Mom

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Four days until she leaves for home. Michelle called at 3:30 this morning and kept saying over and over again four days, four days, do you think she is a little excited about coming home!!!!!! She will be traveling to Kuwait in four days and then back to the base to be debriefed and then on to Ohio. She is really looking forward to making pies for Thanksgiving,ok that will be her job this year, no arguments. Will keep you all posted as progress hopefully is made.
Everybody please go over to April's site today and leave her some good wishes. She was in a car accident last night, everybody is ok, just a little sore. No one was hurt thank God, but she had her 4 year old niece in the car, so she is really taking this hard. Baby is fine and just a little shook up, wants ma but ma is in Michigan with pa, that went over real well, NOT!!!! As she puts it I told you not to go to Michigan. I will be back home on Friday and will have to check everyone out for myself. Just let her feel the love when you visit her site. Have to go for now.
Have a good day
Barb

2 Comments:

  • At 4:46 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    Yahoo! What great news.
    Also I tried to go over to Aprils and comment it would not let me. I hope she is alright since her accident and with other things? I am praying for her. Tell her I have been thinking of her.
    Such wonderful news about Michelle.
    Now when she gets home you have totell us all about the homecoming. Prayers for safe travel for Michelle.

     
  • At 9:12 AM , Blogger April M. Shah said...

    Military Mom,
    thanks for the prayers. i just posted about the accident so you should be able to leave comments now. I don't know why it won't let you. Unless you tried to post a comment on the post that I deleted. Thanks for the prayers. I appreciate them.

    Michelle,
    Hurry up and get your butt home!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home