Proud Mom

Saturday, November 05, 2005

I went and got the last stuff on Michelle's list of things she wants us to bring next week. I also made sure she had some extra special things just from mom. We are leaving probably on Wednesday and will stop at a few places on the way there, my hubby has business up that way, so that's why we are leaving early. Still don't have too many details about what will go on when we get there. Just know we will get 2 hours with them in the hangar when the bus gets there, but haven't heard anything else. Hopefully they will not have to be there that long and we can bring her back with us. They are saying 5 to 7 days before she gets to head for home. We're hoping sooner then that.
I am having a weird day today and just don't know why. I guess just trying to think of everything we need to take and hoping we don't forget everything, also trying to get everbody to make up their minds so we can get all the arrangements finalized, are kind of driving me crazy. I am we have to have everything ready by a certain time and have everything planned so I know exactly what is going on on our end kind of person. Hopefully this will go away soon and I will be able to enjoy myself along the way. Now if the Army just doesn't change their minds everything will be better.

Have a good day
Barb

2 Comments:

  • At 7:48 PM , Blogger Maggie Goff said...

    I just found your site, after your post on Capt B's place. How exciting that Michelle's coming home. God bless her and your entire family. Thank you so much for serving our country.

     
  • At 3:06 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    I am praying and hoping right along with you. Remember, I want to know all the happy stuff about 'The Homecoming'.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home